Team lead of SBL agents (Ferghana region)
Team lead SBL
- Daily monitoring and control of sales agents work.
- Daily and monthly reporting on the work done by the team of sales agents.
- Organize and conduct trainings for sales agents.
- Conducting interviews and initial selection of sales agents.
- Conducting face-to-face meetings in institutions at the level of decision-makers.
- Organize and conduct presentations for an audience of up to 50-100 people.
- Consulting potential clients on the conditions for issuing microloans in Russian and Uzbek.
- Sale of microloans in accordance with the sales plan.
- Maintain and submit necessary reporting related to the process of obtaining a microloan.
- Working with the bank's system for processing primary documentation.
- Improving the image and loyalty to the services and products of the bank.
- Maintaining a database for current and potential customers, filling in personal data.
- Distribution of POS-materials to clients (flyers, promotional certificates, etc.).
- Following the company's service standards.
- Education: Higher/ secondary;
- Experience in managing sales agents;
- Experience in В2В, В2G, B2C sales;
- Age – 23-40 years;
- Presentable look.
- Management skills;
- Ability to manage a sales team remotely;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Oratorical skills;
- Ability to persuade;
- Sales Master;
- Excellent skills in problem solving, conflict situations;
- Team player;
- Stress resistance.
- Uzbek – fluent;
- Russian – fluent;
Please, send your CV via email: