Head of legal
- Alignment, formation of contracts, agreements, memorandums etc.
- Contractual work
at this stage, lawyer verifies compliance with the legislation of draft treaties that are submitted to the Bank by its counterparties; develops internal draft treaties; provides notarization or state registration of certain types of contracts.
- Verification of compliance by the Bank with legislative standards within the introduction and implementation of business processes
- Corporate legal work
amendments to the constituent instruments, compliance with the legal requirements of the supervisor
- Work with counterparties
recording and consideration of claimants from counterparties; preparing reports on received claimants
- Licensing activities
Obligations to prepare statements, applications and other documents for obtaining permits, licenses, certificates, accreditations, which are necessary for carrying out current operational activities at the Bank (for example, hiring foreign workers, etc.).
- Labor law
Checks the legality of employment, transfer and dismissal of employees, and the imposition of disciplinary sanctions. Protecting the interests of the Bank as an employer: in litigation with employees.
- Local rulemaking
Participation in the development of internal documentation (Policies, regulations, instructions, contract of liability, etc.)
- Common law systems, staff counselling
Verbal and written counselling of Bank employees on various legal issues, support in drafting legal documents.
- Bachelor degree in law
- Ability to draw up contracts, agreements, memorandums
- Ability to develop internal documents (Policies, regulations, instructions, liability agreements, etc.)
- Knowledge of labor law
- Knowledge of licensing activities
- Experience in a similar position from 3 years
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Quality orientation
- Sense of responsibility
- Stress coping skills
- Multitasking skills
- Russian – fluent
- English - fluent
- Uzbek – good
Please, send your CV via email: