- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final IFRS report;
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Higher education in finance or accounting
- Work experience of at least 5 years in the banking sector will be predominant.
- Knowledge of the forms and methods of accounting at the enterprise;
- Desirable - IFRS accounting skills in this area.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills
- Financial Software, Corporate Finance,
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Russian – professional
- English- professional
Please, send your CV via email: