- Maintains compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Works with audit workpapers, tests and makes conclusions.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires.
- Helps with IFRS report.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements.
- Prepares special audit and control reports.
- Higher education – Finance, Accounting, Economics and Audit;
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the similar position in banking sector will be predominant;
- Knowledge of the forms and methods of accounting;
- IFRS, ACCA or CFA – desirable;
- Critical thinking;
- Advanced PC user;
- Legal Compliance;
- Financial Software;
- Attention to details;
- Uzbek – professional;
- Russian – fluent;
- English – professional;
Please, send your CV via email: