Head of Finance
Head of Finance Planning, Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reports monthly, quarterly, and annually in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare Managerial reporting, product, channel, client profitability.
- Prepare financial modeling and analyses
- Guide and coordinate strategic planning and budgeting process
- Perform Business plan and budgetary control, initiate cost optimization
- Deal with Bank’s lenders and other credit institutions
- Deal with Central Bank regarding financial issues
- Perform Business plan and control, initiate cost optimization ideas
- Prepare cash flow projections based on existing balances (cash, receivables, lines of credit, accounts payable, commitments, budget items and most recent knowledge of operating plans.
- Manage the annual budgeting process, including preparing projections from departmental operating plans and conducting financial review and analysis to present budget scenarios for Management and Board discussion prior to finalizing subsequent fiscal year budget.
- Lead annual audit process, ensuring year-round compliance with GAAP and nonprofit accounting standards.
- Review and manage, and establish as needed, new internal systems and controls, operations, processes and financial procedures to ensure the integrity of financial information and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years successful financial management experience in positions with increasing responsibility in Top 10 audited firms or large corporations, or Financial institutions.
- CFA degree, at least the second level, or complete ACCA qualification
- High-level knowledge of IFRS;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to extract meaning from numbers and present analysis clearly.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications;
- Proven skills in managing staff and ability to build and support effective teams;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to form strong relationships with staff in a supportive and confidential role;
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; able to balance attention to detail with big-picture thinking;
- Highly motivated and highly organized and able to juggle competing priorities;
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Uzbek- Fluent
- Russian- professional
- English- Professional
Please, send your CV via email: